Header Ads

Header ADS

My Rainbow Budgerigar Baby (Recent)

 Welcome to Moyn's Aviary. I am showing here some of my recent hatched babies from rainbow pair. As per my hobby, I have my budgies set up in Bangladesh. In this post, I will show some of my recent budgies babies.

This is not the birds on sales, check the Rainbow Budgies on sales page to see the selling budgerigar.


#######################################################



Baby Group 01(Age Around 30 Days on 05.02.21)

Rainbow Baby Batch 01

Parents of these babies are Male: Df Gf Op Cw Df Vio Cobalt and Female: Df Gf Op Cw Cobalt Vio. There are four baby 1 df vio cobalt, 1 sf vio cobalt, 1 mauve, and the other one maybe FBG (Not sure now)

########################################################

Baby Group 02 (Rainbow JP Cross Baby Batch) Age Around 25 days (10.02.21)

 

Rainbow Baby in Bangladesh

With the intention of producing rainbow JP, I have paired a rainbow male(SF GF OP COB VIO CW) with a JP Opaline female and these are the outcome of the pair. I will keep these babies for the next breeding up to JP rainbow. 

#####################################################

If you have any questions about rainbow budgerigar then contact us.  If you love budgies then do not forget to check my Budgie Set Up.




No comments

Powered by Blogger.